In Between Appointment Sessions
It is in your own interests that you follow certain recommendations given to you at your clinic visits or as described in recommended literature.
Some of these are:
- Try to minimise intake of foods high in acidity, sugar, hydrogenated fats, low vitality index as found in processed and refined products.
- Try to minimise the exposure to EMF devices, mobile phones, hand free phones and other electro-smog generating equipment especially in your domestic environment, bedroom or where you spend much time.
- To learn and to practice breathing techniques, breath control and acid-alkaline balancing as used in Buteyko -breathing (training sessions can be arranged).
- Try to keep up aerobic exercise activity, swimming, jogging etc.
- To become interested and familiar with stretching, martial arts, Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi (less strenuous), the ‘The Five-Tibetan-Exercises’
e.g. Also to remain a focus on:
- Meditation, mindfulness and development of self-awareness
- Laughter and Positive thinking
- Adequate rest and sleep
- Chemical clean-up in the home
- Biological mercury-free dentistry
- Use of food-based supplements in priority of synthetic brands