In Between Appointment Sessions
It is in your own interests that you follow certain recommendations given during you clinic visits or as described in recommended literature.
Some of these are:
- Try to minimise intake of foods high in acidity, sugar, hydrogenated fats, low vitality index as found in processed and refined products.
- PH balancing of the body - consume a natural, "alkaline diet" as much as possible.
- Try to minimise the exposure to EMF devices, mobile phones, hand free phones and other electro-smog generating equipment especially in your domestic environment, bedroom or where you spend much time.
- To learn and to practice breathing techniques, breath control such as the "Buteyko-Breathing" Method (training sessions can be arranged).
- Try to keep up aerobic exercise activity, swimming, jogging etc.
- To become interested and familiar with Stretching, Martial Arts, Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi (less strenuous), the ‘The Five-Tibetan-Exercises’
- Emotional healing and support through accessing therapies such as Psychotherapy, Counselling, Inner-Child work, NLP, EFT, EDMR, TRE, Hypnotherapy, Reiki etc.
- Energetic body-work such as Massage, Reflexology, Shiatsu, Acupuncture etc.
Also try to remain a focus on:
- Meditation, Mindfulness
- Personal Development
- Development of "Self-Awareness"
- Laughter and Positive thinking
- Adequate Rest and Sleep
- Chemical Clean-up in the Home
- Biological Mercury-Free dentistry
- Use of Food-Based supplements as priority over synthetic brands